Around the holidays, we all enjoy some extra treats. Although our dogs cannot enjoy some of our favorite holiday foods, they can enjoy these dog-friendly peanut butter treats! If you’d like to add an extra treat, try mixing some cranberries into this simple recipe.
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of quick oats
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/4 of water
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk egg and peanut butter
- Combine with dry ingredients
- Start with half the water needed and add more until dough is formed
- Roll out dough about 1/4-1/2 inch thick & cut out treats
- Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes